La crew mediaplace ha fatto uscire un paper su come bypassare il controllo dei certificati sui programmi per SymbianOS 9.1 e 9.2
Come qualcuno gia sà i programmi NON firmati non si possono installare su questo tipo di Sistema Operativo.
Il file di cui parla la guida è scaricabile presso:
Ecco qua la guida rilasciata da #mediaplace:
The Mediaplace Guide to Hacking SymbianOS9
This guide will enable you to install all software, signed or unsigned on your SymbianOS9.1 or 9.2 phone. This method is tested on latest firmware.
Firstly, if you don’t know your phone’s OS, click here to find out.
For SymbianOS 9.1 (Pre-FP1) Download os9.1_hack.zip
For SymbianOS 9.2 (FP1) Download os9.2_hack.zip
Install HelloCarbide.sisx from HelloCarbide.zip included in the zip for your phone. Don’t open it yet.
Extract Caps On / Off from the zip onto your phone. DO NOT INSTALL YET!
preFP1_CapsOnOff.rar for SymbianOS 9.1 (Pre-FP1 Phones)
FP1_CapsOnOff.rar for SymbianOS 9.2 (FP1 Phones)
1. Open your file browser (Preferably X-Plore), leave it open in the background.
2. Open HelloCarbide, select Options -> Menu1. You should get a message saying “done… probably”. Select ‘Yes’.
3. Open your file browser from the background. Navigate to where you extracted the Caps On/Off files and copy the file CProfDriver_SISX.ldd to C:sysbin
4. Restart your phone and install Caps On and Caps Off.
Now you’ll have access to system directories whenever you select the application “Caps Off”. To turn off system file access, open the application “Caps On”.
To install files without signing or using SignSis, you’ll need these files:
installserver9.1.zip for SymbianOS 9.1 (Pre-FP1 Phones)
installserver9.2.zip for SymbianOS 9.2 (FP1 Phones)
1. Make sure you have system file access. If not, open the “Caps Off” application.
2. From the above archive, extract to your phone and copy installserver.exe to C:sysbin
You’re done! Now you can install unsigned apps and apps with expired certificates without any signing nonsense. No more SymbianSigned, no more SignSis! Hope this helps…
For questions / comments / suggestions, join #mediaplace on irc.efnet.net.